Hostel Admission Guidelines
- A student seeking accommodation in the hostel is required to fill a separate admission form. The form, duly filled in, must be signed by the parents/ guardians. The following documents should be attached with the admission form:
- Certificate of the previous class passed
- Character certificate from the institution last attended
- Four photographs each (Passport size) of father/ mother & local guardian for making identity cards for them to facilitate their entry in the college
- Certificate of medical fitness
- Photocopy of College admission receipt
- Eight passport size photographs
- Undertaking by the parents.
- Permanent Contact Details and address proof of the candidate.
The candidates are advised to come for personal interview and admission on the day, the admission opens. Admission to the hostel will be made on ‘first-cum-first-served’ basis. However, meritorious students will be given preference. Any wrong declaration will result in the cancellation of hostel seat. The Principal is the final deciding authority for admission to the hostel.