Guests & Visitors
- Subject to the availability of proper accommodation facility, guest of a resident may be permitted, with the prior written approval by the Dean College Development/ Chief Warden to stay in hostel for not more than two days on payment of the necessary charges, as fixed by the Hostel administration from time to time.
- Guests in any capacity, are not allowed to stay in the hostel.
- Any student who is found entertaining a guest without prior permission will be punished with a fine of Rs. 500/- in addition to the guest charges.
- In case of emergency, guests are permitted to stay not for more than one day but with prior approval from the Dean in writing.
- The guest charges are payable in advance. The billing will be from 10:00 a.m. to 05:00 p.m. and a fraction of a day will be treated as one day. Guest forms (available in the hostel office) should be filled in and paid for, in advance by the students bringing in the guest after the approval is given. No guest will be ordinarily allowed during minor and major exams.
- Guest charges for one day will be Rs. 200/- for the student guest and Rs. 300/- for the other guests; the meal charges will be paid separately. For a student guest, prior permission has to be taken from the warden and they will be allowed to enter the hostel after showing their Identity Card at the hostel entrance gate. If no permission has been obtained then the guest shall be treated as unauthorized warranting suitable action.