- Any student who is found to be indulging in undesirable activities such as ragging, physical assault, damage to property, causing inconvenience to other inmates, non-compliance of any of the conduct rules or violation of any other rule defined in this manual will be liable to the following punishments:
- a) Expulsion from the hostel.
- b) A record of her misconduct will be made in her personal file.
- c) The cost of damage will be fully recovered from her with penalty.
- d) She will also be fined in commensurate with the offence committed.
- e) No recommendations will be given to her for her further studies.
- f) Rustication from the Institute.
- Availing room service or taking food or mess utensils to the room will attract a fine and disciplinary action by the hostel administration, if repeated.
- Any breach of the conduct rules or any act of indiscipline will invite an enquiry conducted by the Hostel Administration. If the student is found guilty, then the Hostel Administration will take disciplinary action as deemed fit. Depending on the case, the administration reserves the right to take direct disciplinary action, amounting to even expulsion, at a short notice from the hostel.