Responsibilities of the Residents
- General damage to the hostel property will be the collective responsibility of all the residents and they will be required to make good to such damage, if the students who caused the damage could not be identified.
- Residents should not indulge in practices/activities, which may endanger their own personal safety as well as that of others.
- Residents will be personally responsible for the safety of their belongings.
- Residents are duty bound to report to the Principal/Dean College Development/ Wardens/Institute authorities in case they notice any unwanted incident or undesirable activity going on in the hostel or on the campus.
- Students should not arrange any functions or meetings within the hostel or outside or within the Institute campus without the specific permission of the Senior Warden. Meetings will(curricular and extra-curricular activities etc.) have to be in the notice of the hostel administration and with their consent too.
- Residents are required to be conscious of the environment in which they live, by keeping it clean, healthy and presentable.
- The residents of the hostel are responsible for the safe keeping of their personal belongings. They are advised to keep them under lock (preferably a branded one).
- Any case of theft should be reported promptly to the hostel administration.
DSCW authorities will do its utmost to protect you as long as you are on the right side of the law. Do not overstep your limits. Help us to help you.