- Meal timings should be strictly adhered to. Catering staff will not be expected to provide meals before or after the fixed timings.
- Lunch/Dinner will be served on the table.
- The quantity of food will be unlimited except in the case of special items.
- Non-vegetarian food items are not allowed.
- Students are not permitted to cook any food on their own accord in the mess or in their rooms.
- Students, on no account whatsoever, will be permitted to take food outside the mess, nor can they take mess utensils such as plate, spoon, tumblers etc. to their rooms.
- No food will be served in the rooms of the hostel for any student unless a certificate is produced from the Institute Medical Officer to the effect that the students’ condition requires the food to be served in their rooms.
- No diner shall waste food. Paying mess bill does not entitle a diner to waste food.
- Assist in maintaining the mess and surroundings neat and clean. No notices shall be pasted on walls. Notices put up on the notice boards should not be removed by the diners.
- All the diners shall interact with the mess staff in the dining hall in a courteous manner.
- After eating food, diners shall leave the cup, plate, waste food etc. in the designated bins.
- Wastage of food is strictly banned and will be punished with a minimum fine of Rs. 100/- per meal.
- Residents are to ensure that there is no disturbance in the Dining Hall.
- Residents are to clear up their places after meals.
- The guest rates will be as follows:
Breakfast : Rs. 50.00
Lunch : Rs. 50.00
Dinner : Rs. 50.00
The students should adhere to the mess timings as given:
BREAKFAST : 7.30 – 9.00 am
LUNCH* : 12.00 – 2.30 pm
EVENING TEA : 4.30 – 5.30 pm
DINNER : 7.00 – 8.30 pm
* Subject to variations, if the timings of classes change due to any reason.