GUARDIANS/ VISITORS AND VISITING HOURS
- A list of visitors, who may be permitted to visit their ward and the local guardians whom the student may visit at their house, should be submitted by the parents at the time of admission. Maximum of three names (including that of local guardian) are allowed. Specimen signatures of the visitors along with two copies of their photographs duly attested by the parents/guardians should also be supplied to the Principal. Documents sent through the student or any other person except the parents or guardians will not be accepted. No visitor is allowed to see the ward without the identity card. The Principal may, however, at her discretion disallow a person named in the list or any one accompanying the visitor to visit the student. Any other restriction which parents may desire to impose on their ward may be notified at the time of admission.
- No boarder will be allowed to stay out for a night without the written request of her parents. She must present the gate pass issued by the warden when she leaves the hostel.
- A boarder may spend a day or weekend after an interval of 15 days with the local guardian/relative, whose name is given in the visitors list provided by the parents. In no case, she will be allowed to go alone unescorted.
- When permitted to leave the premises, the student must sign the register maintained for the purpose and must return to the hostel not later than 5pm in winter and 6 pm in summer.
- No visitor/guest is allowed to stay overnight in the college premises.
- Two photographs of all visitors must be supplied at the time of admission for making their identity cards.
Students cannot act as local guardians of the boarders.
For Special Attention of Parents/Guardians
- Kindly don’t encourage your ward to visit her local guardians frequently.
- Kindly don’t disturb your ward during college hours in the interest of her studies.
- A visitor can meet a boarder only once a week.
- Parents are advised to strictly observe the visiting hours.
NO VISITOR WILL BE ALLOWED TO ENTER THE COLLEGE PREMISES WITHOUT HIS/HER IDENTITY CARD TO SEE THE WARD DURING COLLEGE HOURS OR NON -VISITING DAYS.