- Students on leave will report by 8:00 a.m. according to the day/date of return mentioned in the leave book.
- Application for leave for a period exceeding 4 working days must be sanctioned by the Dean.
- All leaves must be taken at least one day prior the evening. However, no leave can be availed till the classes are over (till 5:00 pm)
- Students will not be permitted to stay overnight at any place except their local guardians. If found doing otherwise, the authorities shall take appropriate action including cancellation of the hostel seat.
- No resident student may leave the hostel without having written permission of the warden. Leave will not be sanctioned over the phones from the local guardian. Emergency leave / Urgent leave may be approved up to four (04) days only for an academic year.
- The above privileges will be withdrawn for a specified period, if a student stays away from the hostel without obtaining previous permission from the warden or for any other act of indiscipline in the hostel/college.
- Students will not be permitted to go earlier than the allowed dates. Therefore, the students are not expected to get the reservations done before the allowed dates.
- Students are not allowed to extend the leave beyond the sanctioned date while on leave.
For any further inquiry contact –
Er. Prateek Prashar, Dean College Development
Mrs. Rajdeep Kaur, Chief Warden
Mrs. Kavinder Kaur, Warden
Ms. Ruble Sidhora, Warden