देव समाज कालेज फार वूमेन में 80वां कन्वोकेशन सामारोह शानो-शोकत से सम्पन्न कालेज की ग्रेजुएट और पोस्ट...READ MORE
The Rotaract Club of DSCW is a college-based club which is sponsored by the Rotary Club Ferozepur Cantt. and belongs to R.I. Distt. 3090. It is an overwhelming experience that our Club has the highest number of Rotaractors in the Rotary International District 3090, India. The Motto of the club is “Actions, not in Words.”
DSCW Rotaract Club organizes several projects that can be any community service, workshops, seminars and sports. The club is also involved in conducting several interactive sessions with students from colleges within and outside India. This provides an opportunity for the students to enhance their knowledge and skills that can assist them in personal development. It also promotes better relations among all people through a legible framework of friendship and service.
DSCW Rotaract Club focuses on performing distinct activities that are related to the community as well as society. It works in the most innovative and creative manner along with providing of entertainment and fun. Community Services focus on paying back to the society while Professional Services aims to provide formal and intellectually useful facilities. Similarly, International Services involve conducting events with other Rotaract Clubs, which in turn strengthen interpersonal skills. Cultural activities are for nurturing cultural and on-stage talents in students to take their exposure to the next level.
It helps the students-
- To initiate an awareness in the Youth of our country to care for their own health along with that of others. The understanding and acceptance of civic responsibilities and acting accordingly with humanitarian concern to fulfill the same.
- To enable the growth and development of a spirit of service plus a sense of duty along with dedication and devotion in the minds of youth.
- To foster friendly relationship within the college premises without any discrimination.
Principles of Rotaract Club
Rotaract Youth Red Cross works on basically three principles:
- Protection of health and life.
- Service to the sick and suffering.
- Promotion of National and International friendship to nurture the mental and moral potential of the Youth.
The Rotaract Club has following activities:
- Blood Donation Camps
- Road Safety Campaigns
- Visit to Ashrams (Orphanages) & Home for Mentally Retarded
- Tree Plantation Drive
- Campus Cleanliness Drive
- AIDS Awareness Programme & Rally
- Participation in the Cancer Rally and Tobacco Control Measures
These are some of the important work where students of the University Departments are actively involved.