As per the prescribed norms of Dev Samaj College for Women, we have deputed the Dean College to receive notifications of the alleged copyright infringement happening in the dscwfzr.org. If you a sure that your copyrighted work has been or is being encroached upon, you can immediately notify our authorized person (Dean College) on the following address.
Kindly note, this person (Dean College) has been designated for reporting of copyright infringement and is not liable to answer requests for copyright permission.
Er. Prateek Prashar
Dev Samaj College for Women
Ferozepur City | Punjab, India
The DSCW Copyright Act requires that all infringement claims must be in writing and must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on his/her behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit DSCW to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on the behalf of the copyright owner.